To download to your computer.
1. Click on link this link: http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner
2. Top right hand corner click on “Download latest Version.”
3. When you get to the “Options Box” only click on two boxes: “Add desktop shortcut” and “Automatically check for updates to Cleaner.”
4. Click on Ccleaner icon on your desktop and then click “Run Cleaner.”
5. You will be asked every three weeks or so to update it. You go through the same steps each time which only takes a minute.
This will keep your computer running faster. Just as a reminder, it erases stored usernames and passwords in your computer and that is a good thing. Share this with your Colleagues they will thank you.