Special Education Transition Fair, April 4th, Grafton, MA, will feature state agencies and adult services providers. Free and open to the public.
6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Grafton High School Cafeteria, Grafton, MA. Students and parents of students with disabilities who are 14 years and older to learn more about options as they transition from school to adulthood. The following organizations with be there:
• Department of Developmental Services
• Mass Rehabilitation Commission
• Department of Mental Health
• Seven Hills Foundation
• Alternatives Unlimited
• Center of Hope
• Rehabilitation Resources, Inc.
• Center for Living and Working
• Horace Mann
• Nonotuck Resources