Dear LABBB Community:
Below you will see the “LABBB Blog Roll” please visit our Blogs Friday, February 7!
What can you do on LABBB Bloggers Day?
1. Post a comment on as many blogs as you can.
2. Subscribe to a colleagues blog.
3. Rejuvenate your Blog!
4. Start a Blog.
5. Tweet your colleagues Blog Posts.
What is the purpose of LABBB Bloggers Day?
1. To connect with the LABBB community.
2. To show what we are doing in LABBB.
3. For Parents to see our blogs.
4. To learn what others are doing in their classrooms and worksites.
5. To share your best curriculum and lessons.
6. To show businesses the important work LABBB can do for an organization.
7. To have fun!
8. To participate and connect in the Web 2.0 community by sharing resources!
LABBB BLOG ROLL
- Adapted Physical Education Blog
- Bernardo Classroom Blog (LHS)
- Career Directions Blog (Minuteman Technical High School)
- Doherty Classroom Blog (LHS)
- John Glenn Middle School Bedford Blog
- Kathy Eggers Classroom Blog (LHS)
- LABBB Arlington High School Blog
- LABBB at Whole Foods
- LABBB Bedford High School Blog
- LABBB Burlington High School Blog
- LABBB Health Office Blog
- LABBB Launches New Blog
- LABBB Occupational Therapy
- LABBB Photography Club Blog
- LABBB Physical Therapists Blog
- LABBB Recreation Blog
- LABBB Transition Program Blog
- LABBB Vocational Department
- LABBB Wellington Janessa’s Blog
- LABBB Wellington Michelle’s Blog
- LABBB Workshop Training Center
- Melissa Allen / Kathy Farley LHS
- Mike Allen Classroom Blog (LHS)
- Minuteman Kitchen
- Mrs Costa’s LABBB Pre-school Blog
- Niman / Chaisson Blog (LHS)
- Rm. 211 LABBB Arlington High School